Here's what's NEW at SecondhandMarklin.com

  • SecondhandMarklin.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
      There is a lot happening on the SecondhandMarklin.com website.

      First of all, we have added both the Marklin HO and European Railway
      web-rings. For the Marklin HO web-ring if you don't read German just
      click on "alle" and then click on the individual websites to view
      them..

      The European Railway web-ring is HUGE. There are over 480 sites
      connected to the web-ring. You will find it extremely interesting.

      Second, at the request of some of our users, we have changed the name
      of the "MAXI" category to"1-Gauge/LGB". For those of you who had items
      listed under the MAXI category, please re-list them under the 1
      Gauge/LGB category.

      Third, we have added, just for fun, a very unique Online Model Railroad
      you can build and run. It comes up as a DEMO and from there you can
      construct you own layout.

      Fourth, because we are getting so many people logging on from other
      countries, I have added a bi-directional translator. English to:
      German, Italian, French, Spanish and Portuguese.

      Fifth, hopefully I will have the German language site finished by
      Monday.

      Lastly, Marklin Sellers are Wanted. If you have any used or extra
      Marklin or LGB items to sell list them on http://SecondhandMarklin.com
      It's Fast�it's Easy�.and it's FREE.

      Bill

      =====
      http://SecondhandMarklin.com
      -Sell Your Excess Marklin FAST and for FREE-

      .

      http://auctions.yahoo.com
    • zbendtrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
        Bill:

        Is it possible for you to enlarge the fonts containing the item descriptions?

        I'm attaching a screen save of what it looks like in IE at this end. Its the
        same size with AOL's browser too.

        Regards,
        Bill Kronenberger
        Houston

      • zbendtrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
          All:

          Opps. Sorry, I hit send too quickly. That last one should have gone to Bill
          directly, not the list.

          Bill Kronenberger
          Houston

          PS: See Nel, it happens to us all once a year. And I hate it when I do that.