Re: Turnout motors

  • Ole Rosted
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 26, 2000
      On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:40:48 -0800, you wrote:

      >Also Ed Scullin posted on this list yesterday (mesg #9 Jan 24, 2000)
      >that >3 point gauges and two point gauges were available from Republic Loco
      >Works.
      >
      >I have been intending to send them an E mail to request a catalogue of
      >their products but haven't done so yet. The email address according to Ed is

      >r/w87@....

      I was about to mail information on RLW when Ed beat me to it.
      However the above is neither the RLW address nor is it what Ed said.

      The address is as Ed stated: rlw@...

      I think you just hit the wrong key, but to avoid possible future
      difficulties in reaching RLW (who actually has both 3 and 2 point Z
      gauges - I know cause I've got some from RLW), I take the liberty to
      correct you.

      regards Ole Rosted, Denmark
    • Bill Hoshiko
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 26, 2000
        Ole

        Thanks - should have noticed the error. Sorry to have inconvenienced
        any one.

        I truly enjoy reading your posts.

        Bill Hoshiko
        Yesterday it rained. Today the sun is shinning and the temperature
        should reach 70.