Re : [z_scale] Introduction

  • jean-paul boutellier
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2002
      I agree with mr and mrs Brock to promote you as ambassador of z scale.

      your description show's you've a lot of fun with z.

      after days of business in paris and return at full night home by tgv , i run
      my z trains ( mostly swiss marklin products ).

      please go on !

      jean-paul

      vienne . france

      ps : i've never seen micro-train products , i only do marklin.

      psII : apologize for bad english .

      ----------

    • WILLIAM AND BARBARA BROCK
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2002
        jean-paul,

        Man do you have the life. Work in Paris and go home
        via TGV to your Swiss Z scale model trains. And by
        the way your English is a lot better than my or most
        readers French. Have fun!

        Will
        --- jean-paul boutellier

        =====
        WILLIAM BROCK

        http://auctions.yahoo.com
      • jean-paul boutellier
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1 7:10 PM
          I just receive marklin 81423 , my second croco , 5 pol motor is really
          working so well.
          see you soon.
          jean-paul.