Re: [z_scale] Re: ADM: English postings

  • The President
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2002
      Sorry Roberto,

      I couldn't translate your post, as you requested, before Jeffrey saw it ;-)))

      Thanks for the very interesting info.

      Congratulation for your rare item.

      Ciao,

      Alex

      "vt08 in the picture is actually a vt04 "Fliegender Hamburger"
      I reported the wrong code. It has been produced by Otto's Fiberverlag company in Berlin.
      I do not know whether he still produce reailroad models, AFAIK he produced only 2 products, that one in the photo and 3 pieces of the SVT137. Engine is from 8820.

      However you can find the VT04 still in production here:

      http://www.hecklkleinserien.de

      this German company currently produces the VT04, a later version the SVT877 and a electrotriebzug http://www.hecklkleinserien.de/bilder/et111vor.gif

      Moreover they produce the E18. Prices are very high.
      The AGIP car is a sondermodelle, if I correctly remember its code is 8611,916.
      I will double check it.

      Regards,

      Roberto"