RELCO

  • WBolt1809@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 1999
      Thema: Re: RELCO - hopefully last question ?

      Hi all on both lists !

      This is another information provided by Graham Jones concerning the
      difference between the 2 RELCO items - thanks again to everybody who helped !

      Wolfgang

      ....... "The difference between a HF1 and a HF2 is that the HF1 is for a
      single controller fed from a single AC power source and a HF2 is for a twin
      controller fed from a single power source, The controllers can be a twin unit
      or two separate controllers as the actual electronics are seperate.

      I hope I have made it clear.

      I use two HF2 twin units and one single unit on the large layout Binden
      with no problems. ..... "

      Graham
      ZClub(GB)
    • MASALOWE@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2001
        I own four Relco units. I consider them a very wise purchase. I purchased
        mine from Glenn and Sandy Stiska in Largo, Florida over two years ago. My
        engines run much better at all speeds. Prior to the Relcos I did not know
        that I could get this excellent performance. There are absolutely no side
        effects or harm to the motors. The Relcos have been 100% reliable. As soon as
        I make more progress on my other unfinished layout, I will order more from
        the Stiskas. Thanks. -Scott-