Re: [z_scale] For Sale

  • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2002
      I am interested in the four Amtrak cars.

    • MASALOWE@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 4, 2002
        I have the following beautiful Steam Engine for sale:

        Marklin 8884 Steam Engine with Tender (tender has brakemans cab) Class 050 DB

        It is in new condition (only run to test it) in the original excellent condition box).

        I am asking $125.00 including priority mail/insured shipping to anywhere in the USA. Money Orders only.

        Please feel free to ask any questions. Thank you!
        -Scott-
      • jager6863@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 10 , May 15, 2002
          Kevin Walker
          P.O. Box 660609
          Arcadia, CA 91006
          (626) 683-7339

          Prices have been lowered on all remaining Items.

          Due to a change in my employment status, I am forced to part with my Z-scale collection. All items are equipped with Micro-Trains type couplers and are new in the box unless otherwise specified. I accept cashiers checks and money orders in payment. Please include $4.00 for priority mail shipment within the U.S.

          Thanks,

          Kevin

          Rogue Locomotive Works

          1 - C44-9W locomotive lettered for BNSF Rd. # 967 $450.00

          FR Models

          3 - Gunderson Husky Stack lettered for BN no containers $50.00 each
          Factory assembled and painted with MT couplers

          Halwa

          Halwa makes the best turnouts available. These are the U.S. prototype turnouts and are similar to a number #6 turnout. The only better turnout is a handlaid unit. Very sturdy a prototypically correct.

          4 - Left Turnouts 7.5 degrees with U.S. tie spacing $20.00 each
          Matches MT Track perfectly

          4 - Right Turnouts 7.5 degrees with U.S. tie spacing $20.00 each
          Matches MT Track perfectly

          Tank-Containers are used to transport liquids in intermodal service. These models consist of a factory painted and lettered tank. The containers frame is etched stainless steel and requires minor painting and assembly, similar to the brass structure kits on the market only much easier to construct. These models work perfectly with the FR Husky Stacks or in any intermodal yard setting.

          1 - Tank-Container # 1150 $12.00

          1 - Tank-Container # 1151 $12.00

          Marklin

          8679 Southern Caboose $10.00

          **** Z Club 92 Clubwagen 1997 TFG Container on Flat $15.00

          Aztec

          Aztec Track Cleaning Car with 40' GN Blue Boxcar shell $39.99

          Micro-Trains

          Micro-Trains MRC 1300 power pack factory built for Z-scale $20.00

          2 - Western Pacific custom powered B-unit, matches MT A-unit paint scheme with MT couplers $50.00 each

          1 - Western Pacific A-unit shells with number boards, otherwise standard MT paint scheme $10.00 each

          1 - NMRA Special Run Canandaigugua Southern 50' boxcar $15.00

          1 - NMRA Special Run Great Gulch, Yahoo Valley and Northern 40' boxcar $15.00

          1 - 13506-2 Missouri Pacific 50' boxcar $8.00

          1 - 13602-2 50' Frisco Boxcar $8.00

          2 - 13603-2 50' Western Pacific Boxcar $8.00 each

          1 - 13604-2 50' Canadian Pacific Boxcar $8.00

          1 - 13605-2 50'Great Northern Boxcar $8.00

          1 - 13630-2 Model Railroader 65 Years $8.00

          2 - 13707-2 50' Spokane Portland Seattle Boxcar $8.00 each

          2 - 13712-2 50' Western Pacific Boxcar $8.00 each

          1 - 13717-2 Kansas City Southern $8.00

          3 - 14101-2 40' Western Pacific Boxcar $8.00 each

          1 - 14134-2 GN 40' Boxcar $10.00

          1 - 14135-2 GN 40' Boxcar $10.00

          1 - 14138-2 U.S. Army 40' Boxcar $8.00

          1 - 14207-2 50' Ribside boxcar Pennsylvania $8.00

          1 - 14209-2 50' Ribside Boxcar Golden West Service $8.00

          1 - 14305-2 Missouri Pacific Lines Gondola $5.00

          1 - 14501-2 MKT Flatcar $6.00

          1 - 14506-2 Spokane Portland Seattle Flatcar $6.00

          1 - 14601-2 Southern Pacific Bulkhead Flatcar $8.00

          2 - 14709-2 Western Pacific Caboose $8.00 each

          1 - 14808-2 Canadian Pacific 40' Boxcar $6.00

          1 - 14916-2 British Columbia Railway $8.00

        • dpstripe@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 21, 2004
            I have one Marklin American freight car set # 82514. It has been sitting on a
            shelf for the three years I've had it. It is in As New condition. It's one of
            those things that I wanted when I saw it, then didn't really have a use for
            it. The set contains one L&N Boxcar, one ATSF Gondola w/load, one Gulf Tank
            car, and one UP 50' flatcar with a boiler tank load. The box is in good shape. No
            stickers, but some shelf wear. No tears just minor scuffs. Probably no worse
            than off the shelf of a sore or warehouse. It is in the condition that I
            recieved it in. This set currently sells for between $125-$175 USD.
            I am asking $100 and I will pay for shipping in the US. For Canadian or
            overseas, I will charge the difference between domestic shipping and
            international. If anyone is interested contact me off-line at dpstripe@....
            Thanks.
            Dan S.

          • bobztrainz
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 28, 2009
              Zgang,
              Items for sale, new in boxes: Christmas is coming, let your husband/wife, girlfriend/boyfriend know!!

              Faller Z 2901 4 straight bridge ramps, $21
              Faller Z 2903 4 curved bridge ramps, $20
              Faller Z 2909 22 piece pier set. $16
              Marklin 8559 13 degree crossing, $16
              Kibri Z B-6862 Chalet Gsteig $24
              Kibri Z 6861 Oberhofenkirche Goppingen church $44
              Shipping: Orders to $100 - $7.50; more than $100- $9.80
              Want more than one item? Make offer.
              Please reply: pltrgn@...

              Thanks,
              Bob Hawes
            • Mark H.
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 28, 2009
                Hello,

                I am interested in the "Kibri Z 6861 Oberhofenkirche Goppingen church" item,
                but can not find it on Google or ebay etc for a picture.

                Is it by chance 6816 and looks like this:

                If so, would you accept $40 as payment including shipping by chance? I don;t
                mind slow/inexpensive shipping method. I am in the Rochester, NY 14623 area.

                Please let me know your thoughts.

                Thank you for your time.

                :-)

                - Mark

                On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 11:17 AM, bobztrainz <pltrgn@...> wrote:

                > Zgang,
                > Items for sale, new in boxes: Christmas is coming, let your husband/wife,
                > girlfriend/boyfriend know!!
                >
                > Faller Z 2901 4 straight bridge ramps, $21
                > Faller Z 2903 4 curved bridge ramps, $20
                > Faller Z 2909 22 piece pier set. $16
                > Marklin 8559 13 degree crossing, $16
                > Kibri Z B-6862 Chalet Gsteig $24
                > Kibri Z 6861 Oberhofenkirche Goppingen church $44
                > Shipping: Orders to $100 - $7.50; more than $100- $9.80
                > Want more than one item? Make offer.
                > Please reply: pltrgn@... <pltrgn%40comcast.net>
                >
                > Thanks,
                > Bob Hawes

              • Melissa Musante
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 18, 2011
                  Hi Everyone,

                  As I work towards completion of the "big" layout I'm cleaning out my
                  collection of stuff I'd never run...

                  1) Marklin Set #8692: New in Box There is a scuff on the box where the
                  price tag was but the cars in the set have never seen track and are in
                  perfect condition. $150
                  2) 2 Sets Marklin 86222: These are the sets with 2 Auto carriers in each
                  pack. (no autos) $45.00 each both sets for $80.00
                  3) MTL Commemorative Car 2005 Ztrack Convention $40.00
                  4) MTL Item# 500 00 420 40' Rock Island Standard Box Sliding Door, Roof
                  Walk, Road #20039. New in box. $15.00
                  5) MTL 40' Rio Grande Standard Box, roof walk, sliding door, D&RGW, Road #
                  69789... gold/yellow on top & silver on the bottom... New In Box BUT,
                  "papers" are missing (this was a gift from my grandfather and he didn't want
                  me to see the price! oh well) So I'm not sure the MTL item #. $10.00
                  6) MTL 50" PG&E Standard Box, plug door, roof walk, Road# P.G.E. 4521.
                  MTL#13627-2. New In Box. $15.00

                  Shipping in the US will be USPS Priority Mail, Flat Rate boxes (about
                  $6.00-about $15.00 depending on how big the item is) and of course you can
                  combine items. International Shipping will be quoted accordingly.

                  Please contact me off list melissa@...

                  Thanks,
                  --
                  Melissa Musante