Poll results for z_scale

  • z_scale@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 125 , Jan 2, 2002
      The following z_scale poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Time once again to delve into the
      habits of Z_Scale members. Please
      vote for all choices that apply. Happy
      holidayZ!

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - My primary modeling scale is Z., 80 votes, 8.66%
      - My primary modeling scale is other than Z., 20 votes, 2.16%
      - I consider myself 1st a collector., 11 votes, 1.19%
      - I consider myself 1st a runner., 59 votes, 6.39%
      - I run trains and also collect., 53 votes, 5.74%
      - I have a home layout., 74 votes, 8.01%
      - I have a Z module., 18 votes, 1.95%
      - I have a portable layout., 35 votes, 3.79%
      - I prefer European prototype., 49 votes, 5.30%
      - I prefer US prototype., 54 votes, 5.84%
      - I use M�rklin couplers., 77 votes, 8.33%
      - I use Micro-Trains couplers., 44 votes, 4.76%
      - I belong to a model railroad club., 20 votes, 2.16%
      - I would like to attend a Z themed train meet in USA or Canada., 46 votes, 4.98%
      - I am registered as a Z ambassador., 9 votes, 0.97%
      - I subscribe to multiscale model railroad magazine., 42 votes, 4.55%
      - I am a member of a M�rklin Club., 28 votes, 3.03%
      - I subscribe to ZClub92., 17 votes, 1.84%
      - I subscribe to Ztrack Magazine., 56 votes, 6.06%
      - I have a personal website., 30 votes, 3.25%
      - This year I spent $0-$250 on Z., 12 votes, 1.30%
      - This year I spent $251-$500 on Z., 18 votes, 1.95%
      - This year I spent $501-$750 on Z., 18 votes, 1.95%
      - This year I spent $751-$1000 on Z., 14 votes, 1.52%
      - This year I spent more than $1000 on Z., 40 votes, 4.33%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/z_scale

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Message 125 of 125 , Sep 6, 2007
        The following z_scale poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Select the number of Limited Edition undecorated RP
        RR-3 Bay Window Caboose
        with full interiors you wish to order.
        (see photo in album "A Bay Window Caboose".

        To be released on October 1, as a two-piece kit
        without trucks for MSRP $55.00.
        Only 30 will be produced.
        Each will come with a decal sheet including
        correct road name, logos and specific car numbers for;
        PA, UP, SP, GN, NW.

        Owner/Operator names may be purchased
        for an additional $10 - Special Order.

        CHOICES AND RESULTS