Re: New poll for z_scale

  • markuszzz
    Message 1 of 74 , Jan 2, 2002
      I'm glad that my first poll is generating a little interest and
      controversy. I deliberately chose to make it one vote per person.
      I'd certainly want to buy all/most of these models and there are
      certainly several not listed that I would also purchase.

      Just trying to keep you folks on your toes!

      Enjoy,

      Markuszzz

      --- In z_scale@y..., "Scott A. Whitmire" <whitmire@i...> wrote:
      > At 1/1/02 07:27 PM, you wrote:
      > >There is a problem with this poll ... I cannot vote for ALL of them
      > >

      > >Tom
      > >Oz
      > >
      > >On Tue, 01 Jan 2002 01:46:45 -0000 (GMT), z_scale@y... wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the
      > > > z_scale group:
      > > >
      > > > Which North American prototype diesel
      > > > would you be most likely to buy if it
      > > > was available as a non-brass, under $200
      > > > Z scale locomoti
      > > >
      > > > o SD40
      > > > o SD9
      > > > o GP30
      > > > o GP7 or 9
      > > > o RS-1
      > > >

      > > > To vote, please visit the following web page:

      > > > Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are
      > > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
      Groups
      > > > web site listed above.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks!
      >
      > Well, I wouldn't vote for all of them, but certainly more than one.
      The
      > other complaint I have is that I couldn't say that I want a dozen
      GP-30s.
      > Plus, there are no switchers on the list. The MP15DC/AC use the same
      > trucks as the F7 <hint, hint, hint>.
      >

      > Scott Whitmire
    • Jeff
      Message 74 of 74 , Jul 1
        This is a general business marketing poll. It will be a typical cost like you have been paying.

        Jeff M
        SF Bay Area Z

        On Jul 1, 2015, at 7:18 AM, Lee Barry z_scale2@... [z_scale] <z_scale@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Portion, large, of my decision would be what roads would made. Those of us in the eastern part of the US to be all western railroads. I have voiced my feelings concerning the making of road switchers before. Those of us with small radius curved layouts need to have engines which not only look good, unlike the "wide cabs and the SD 40-2s" goping thru our curves and exiting our tunnels. Lee Barry, CEO/CFO LZPMRR