Re: New poll for z_scale

  • markuszzz
    Message 1 of 70 , Jan 2, 2002
      I'm glad that my first poll is generating a little interest and
      controversy. I deliberately chose to make it one vote per person.
      I'd certainly want to buy all/most of these models and there are
      certainly several not listed that I would also purchase.

      Just trying to keep you folks on your toes!

      Enjoy,

      Markuszzz

      --- In z_scale@y..., "Scott A. Whitmire" <whitmire@i...> wrote:
      > At 1/1/02 07:27 PM, you wrote:
      > >There is a problem with this poll ... I cannot vote for ALL of them
      > >

      > >Tom
      > >Oz
      > >
      > >On Tue, 01 Jan 2002 01:46:45 -0000 (GMT), z_scale@y... wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the
      > > > z_scale group:
      > > >
      > > > Which North American prototype diesel
      > > > would you be most likely to buy if it
      > > > was available as a non-brass, under $200
      > > > Z scale locomoti
      > > >
      > > > o SD40
      > > > o SD9
      > > > o GP30
      > > > o GP7 or 9
      > > > o RS-1
      > > >

      > > > To vote, please visit the following web page:

      > > > Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are
      > > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
      Groups
      > > > web site listed above.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks!
      >
      > Well, I wouldn't vote for all of them, but certainly more than one.
      The
      > other complaint I have is that I couldn't say that I want a dozen
      GP-30s.
      > Plus, there are no switchers on the list. The MP15DC/AC use the same
      > trucks as the F7 <hint, hint, hint>.
      >

      > Scott Whitmire
    • Loren Snyder
      Message 70 of 70 , Mar 23 12:31 PM
        True, but MTL made it take off for NA modelers and now others are on board
        too.