Marklin models for trade

  • Navarro Alfred
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002
      Hello,
      Thanks at alls for your messages, but impossible to read the message of
      Peter Fonseca !
      Peter, send me your message in text file only, Please !
      Reagards

      Alfred ;-)
    • Greg Elmassian
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002
        I think he actually sent by mistake, or a virus, I have emailed
        him privately... the file he tried to send ended in pif which is an
        executable file....

        Greg