Re: Tailex Spur "WZ"

  • soe3nke
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
      Hallo Ted!

      I saw one in display.
      The trains run between two sheets of plastic. (You can see them on
      the last photo of http://www.tinytrains.qpg.com/ - but in reality
      they are much more visible, and distroy all illusion.) Trains are
      attached to a string, so they all run the same speed and direction.
      This limits size and operation. The layouts come ready assembled,
      structures may be added.
      It's an eye-catcher, especially for non-modellers. The size is
      amazing - but also limiting: the ICE looks ugly, because the
      smoothness of the prototype is not caught by the modell. But the
      other trains would do.
      The presented layout was a "8" about 1' long, which was good enough
      for a staight track running through the landscape.

      I'll stick to Z.
      Sönke

      uhhh... me...