Märklin models for trade

  • Navarro Alfred
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      Hello,
      My name is Alfred Navarro from Switzerland and just go started in
      z_Scale group

      I have tis items for trade :
      Märklin #82514 - L&N 50' Boxcar/ATSF Gondola/Gulf Tankcar/UP Flatcar
      with Tank NEW in BOX
      I trade for 5 Micro-Trains Boxcars with MT couplers (any items, but NEW
      condition) or 5 Pennzee 3 bay Hoopers with MT couplers (any items, but
      NEW condition)

      Märklin #8214 - Hooker Tankcar/Du Pont Tankcar/Baker's Chocolate Tankcar
      MINT in BOX
      I trade for 3 Micro-Trains Boxcars or Tankcars with MT couplers (any
      items, but MINT condition) or 3 Pennzee 3 bay Hoopers with MT couplers
      (any items, but MINT condition)

      Märklin #82512 - MILW 50' Boxcar/MILW Gondola/MILW Flatcar with
      Truck&Trailer NEW in BOX
      I trade for 4 Micro-Trains Boxcars with MT couplers (any items, but NEW
      condition) or 4 Pennzee 3 bay Hoopers with MT couplers (any items, but
      NEW condition)

      All suggestions are welcome
      Best Regards and Happy New Year from Switzerland

      Alfredo ;-)

      My adress is :
      Alfred Navarro
      3, Rue des Moulins