Re: [z_scale] New poll for z_scale

  • Scott A. Whitmire
    Message 1 of 70 , Jan 1, 2002
      At 1/1/02 07:27 PM, you wrote:
      >There is a problem with this poll ... I cannot vote for ALL of them
      >

      >Tom
      >Oz
      >
      >On Tue, 01 Jan 2002 01:46:45 -0000 (GMT), z_scale@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > > z_scale group:
      > >
      > > Which North American prototype diesel
      > > would you be most likely to buy if it
      > > was available as a non-brass, under $200
      > > Z scale locomoti
      > >
      > > o SD40
      > > o SD9
      > > o GP30
      > > o GP7 or 9
      > > o RS-1

      > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups
      > > web site listed above.
      > >
      > > Thanks!

      Well, I wouldn't vote for all of them, but certainly more than one. The
      other complaint I have is that I couldn't say that I want a dozen GP-30s.
      Plus, there are no switchers on the list. The MP15DC/AC use the same
      trucks as the F7 <hint, hint, hint>.

      Scott Whitmire
    • Loren Snyder
      Message 70 of 70 , Mar 23, 2012
        True, but MTL made it take off for NA modelers and now others are on board
        too.