Re: [z_scale] New Year's Resolutions: How'd I do and What's New for 2002?

  • sutfin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
      Jeffrey,

      One additional resolution might be suggested, "check your calendar with
      some frequency, especially when writing checks, legal documents, Z
      musings, etc."

      Your last line in your "New Year's Resolutions" says "have a healthy and
      prosperous 2001." Those of us who 'survived' 2001 were apparently
      somewhat healthy, unfortunately, for many it was not so prosperous...but
      we can hope and pray that "2002" will be healthy, prosperous, and
      peaceful.

      HAPPY NEW YEAR....gotcha!!! (:-))

      Terry