Hurry! Last chance to vote in Year End Poll

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hi Gang,

      Time is running out on the Great Z_Scale 2001 Omnibus Poll. I will close
      the poll tomorrow at 12 noon EDST so you better hurry to get your votes in
      before it's too late.

      Once the poll has closed I will begin my highly unscientific examination of
      the votes and make a full biased report to the group. There are some
      interesting insights to be derived from your answers.

      Don't DELAY, vote TODAY!

      Happy 2002,

      Jeffrey R. MacHan
      Z_Scale reminder service