Re: #8946 Manual Signal Switch

  • jeremypbrandon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
      --- In z_scale@y..., "kianholstead" <kianholstead@y...> wrote:
      > Does anyone know of an alternative to the 8946? I need 3 and am not
      > looking forward to paying Marklin prices! Radio Shack or home-made
      > wiring diagrams????

      It's just a switch with 2 "make" contacts and 1 "changeover". It can
      be used to control an isolating section in front of a signal:
      the "changeover" switches between signal red/green and one "make"
      connects the isolated section to the rest of the track at green. Any
      2, 3 or 4 pole changeover switch would do the same.

      Hope that helps. Jeremy.