Piecing out US starter set 81461

  • happybuny
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2001
      I've decided to sell most of my US starter set (Burlington Mikado
      set). Wanted to give everyone first chance before I take it to e-
      bay....plus I don't like dealing on e-bay. :-) I prefer to sell the
      elements together (loco and cabbose; rolling stock; loop of track
      with turnouts; the three buildings) but will sell individual pieces
      if you really need them. I'm keeping the electric turnouts, relay
      boxes etc and I substituted a pair of new/unused manual turnouts for
      the electric pair, but other than that the set is mint and unused as
      I got it from the dealer.

      Asking (LMK if the prices aren't fair):
      Mikado loco and caboose - $100
      three pieces rolling stock - $25
      loop of track with two manual turnouts - $20
      three US style buildings, and re-railer - $15
      110 volt power pack - $50

      Or entire set for $190, plus shipping.

      LMK if you're interested in anything, and everyone have a happy and
      safe New Year!
    • simboden@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
        Hello-

        I am new to the Z-Scale hobby, but am already loving it! I would be
        interested in purchasing your Mikado steam engine and caboose. Please let me
        know if you are interested in selling me only those items from your set.
        Happy New Year.

        -Steve Imboden
      • bad2oad
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
          I'm intrested in the powerpack, let me know how you want to arrainge
          payment

          Bob