Re: [z_scale] Question about Signals

  • Helmut Paule
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2001
      From: The President <alextrov@...>
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 9:06 AM
      Subject: [z_scale] Question about Signals

      Hallo Alex,

      Cant find picture ?

      Helmut

      > Hi all,
      >
      > Are there in the market any signal in Z to be used just for scenery?
      > I mean without working lights, cheaper :-) and without the large bases of
      the Marklin's ones for example.
      > It does not matter if US or Euroepan style.
      > I am curious to see some examples from scratch if anyone did it.
      >
      > Have anyone use in his own layout a signal "bridge" like partially visible
      in the attached picture?

      > Thanks in advance and Happy New Year to all from Italy!!!
      >
      > Alex

    • The President
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2001
        Sorry,

        I posted the pic in the first postion of my "Alex's first layout" Photo Album.

        Ciao,

        Alex
        > Are there in the market any signal in Z to be used just for scenery?
        > I mean without working lights, cheaper :-) and without the large bases of
        the Marklin's ones for example.
        > It does not matter if US or Euroepan style.
        > I am curious to see some examples from scratch if anyone did it.
        >
        > Have anyone use in his own layout a signal "bridge" like partially visible
        in the attached picture?

        > Thanks in advance and Happy New Year to all from Italy!!!
        >
        > Alex

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Reynard Wellman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
          Hello again Alex,

          Micron Art is developing some inexpensive (in our opinion)
          semaphore signal kits for Z and N scale. They will be all brass
          with foilback red & green stones and actuated with a little
          wire lever. Two signals per kit. They will have a smaller
          base than the excellent Marklin signals and will cost
          cosiderably less. Look for them in the Spring of 2002.

          Best regards,
          Reynard Wellman
          http://www.micronart.com