Re: Resistance for Battery Power

  • Bim Bousman
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2001
      Hello Mike...

      I have no idea what the problem might be..... mechanical bind?? Loss of
      power?? Dirty tracks or wheels??

      I believe that ( unless the resistor is burned out and no longer conducting )
      that using a higher wattge will not do any good.

      First I would check for mechanical binds (to avoid 'frying' the motor), then go
      after other possible causes.

      Like maybe measuring the voltage on the track...

      I am forwarding this to the Z List to see what kinds of answers might show up.

      Lots of luck!!

      Bim B