Re: [z_scale] Catenary Performance?

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2001
      Ron,

      I absolutely love my working overhead catenary. I have found that some
      locomotives actually run better off the overhead then they do off the track.
      There is no one class of electric that runs better off the overhead, but
      varies from locomotive to locomotive.

      Usually, I test run new electric's on both the overhead and the track.
      Depending how they run, I designate it for either track or overhead. I will
      say that for those locomotives running off the overhead, both pantographs up
      is a must. For those I am running off the track, I only have one pantograph
      raised.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.