Re: Holiday wish lists?

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 3, 2001
      Well, Kim, my wish list has already been fulfilled.

      My wife is letting me go to Sinsheim, Germany in March with
      Terry Sutfin, just we boys. Now how can you top that? Terry and I
      can now go to Faszination Modellbau and act like the big 4 year
      olds we really are deep inside. You have no idea how stressful it
      is to act like a responsible adult when the significant others are
      there to keep an eye on us.

      Now I'm hoping to pick up a souvenir of the trip...that new Swiss
      brown croc freight set looks pretty good to me ;-) That Swiss
      layout that I left on the drawing board may eventually see the light
      of day.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey