Re: New To The List

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2001
      Welcome Mike,

      The answer to your question can be found here.
      I'll have to update the "welcome" message to new members to
      include this policy.

      Enjoy the list.

      Jeffrey MacHan

      --- In z_scale@y..., perlgrammers@e... wrote:
      > Hi all, I just joined your list. I am both a Z and N scale modeler.
      > don't have any layouts built yet so I am just looking for ideas
      and
      > such. I do have a question though. Do you allow persons to list
      items
      > for sale or items wanted anytime or like the N scale group I
      belong
      > to they have the 1st and 15th of the month sales?
      >
      > I have been unemployed and collected probably too many Z
      scale items
      > and need to thin my collection out to generate a bit of cash.
      Thanks,
      > Mike
    • John Engbers
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2001
        Why don't you become an Nn3 modeler, You can use both N SCale and z scale in one gauge. Regards, John Engbers
        Hi all, I just joined your list. I am both a Z and N scale modeler. I
        don't have any layouts built yet so I am just looking for ideas and
        such. I do have a question though. Do you allow persons to list items
        for sale or items wanted anytime or like the N scale group I belong
        to they have the 1st and 15th of the month sales?

        I have been unemployed and collected probably too many Z scale items
        and need to thin my collection out to generate a bit of cash. Thanks,
        Mike

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor