Thanks To You All

  • redwitch1@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      Hello Group,
      My most sincere thanks to all of you who have sent me
      messages of support during my most recient heart problems.
      I am happy to say that I have been given a clean bill of health
      by my doctors and look forward to returning to a lifestyle that is
      restricted only by diet. For those of you who are over 50, I
      strongly recommend that you keep a close check on your
      cholestoral levels as well as get a treadmill test done. Had I
      done that, chances are that I wouldn't have gone through the
      medical maze I have just negotiated.
      I had over 800 hits on my email over the last three days. And,
      sadly, I may have accidently eliminated a few of your letters
      concerning TRAX products. If you were trying to reach TRAX
      reciently concerning an order or with a question about our
      track cleaners, please send your messages again with the
      heading of TRAX in the subject box.
      Again, My sincere thanks to you all,
      Best Wishes,
      Jay Greer/Chief Conductor, TRAX INC.