Anyone have a spare Marklin switch/relay 7274?

  • happybuny@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2001
      If anyone can help, please e-mail. Been a long time lurker on the
      group, but until now didn't have much to add! Thanks.
    • Edward Scullin
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2001
        Would love to help if I can, but don't know what you need.
        Ed Scullin

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
      • happybuny@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2001
          Marklin #7274, a plastic switch box similar to the control box used
          for turnouts, but has different wiring. Is basically an "on-off"
          switch for accessories.
        • Frank Daniels
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2001
            S:

            Email me, I can give you a quote...don't have one
            in stock, but can get one fairly quick...LMN.

            zscalehobo

            --- In z_scale@y..., happybuny@y... wrote:
            > Marklin #7274, a plastic switch box similar to the control box used
            > for turnouts, but has different wiring. Is basically an "on-off"
            > switch for accessories.
          • CH Bahn
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 2, 2001
              I have some of the more advanced 8946 switch boxes. They are the same
              and the one with the relay, but without the relay.

              I have about 6 or 7 extras. Please contact me privately if you are
              interested: chbahn@...

              Bill

              http://shopping.yahoo.com