Who was looking for reverse loop tracks?

  • happybuny@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      An earlier post concerned reverse loops, and the wiring necessary.
      If the person interested in making a reverse loop will contact me, I
      have the Marklin 8993 reverse loop set which makes the electrical
      connections for you, without additional wiring. Bought this for a
      layout I was working on, but changed my plans.