RE: Yet another question from the newbie.

  • Tapani Tuominen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2000
      The odd plastic connectors are insulated joiners. The original metallic ones
      have obviously been replaced by those. If you don't need to separate
      circuits (e.g. to stop a train before a signal) you should put the metallic
      joiners back. You can get some spare ones by buying a bag of insulated and
      regular joiners (part. no. 8954).

      Tapani Tuominen