Re: DCC and Z

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2000
      Hi John,

      I just created a folder called DCC. Please feel free to upload your DCC
      info into that folder and then inform the list.

      I look forward to reading what you have stockpiled. There are more texts as
      well as links that I could add to the DCC section. Some links can also be
      found in the Extremely Useful Websites folder.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan