RE: Fastening tree, poles and stuff... using white glue

  • Svein-Martin Holt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2000
      Another good way also is to use standard white glue. Drill a hole to the
      tree, put little glue in the hole and place the tree.
      This will work well on trees, but may be not so good on poles.
      It need a little longer time to set than hot glue, but it blends better into
      the landscape than the "blank" hot glue. With hot glue you also will have a
      lot of small thin long strings all over your layout(In general I use hot
      glue very much, specially when gluing rock castings to styrofoam, before I
      cover the space between the castings with plaster.)

      Svein-Martin Holt \|||||/
      ( o o )
      Name: Svein-Martin Holt E-mail: sho@...
      Company: Techno Cad A/S Phone: +47 67 57 15 00
      Adress: Vestfjordgaten 4 Dir. phone: +47 67 57 15 15
      N-1300 Sandvika Fax: +47 67 54 45 76
      Country: Norway Mobil: +47 91 76 76 48
      Internet: http://www.technocad.no ( ) Oooo.
      Home phone: +47 32 89 15 71 \_) ) /