NTS Cleveland is coming up!

  • Robert Kluz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2014
      The National Train Show is coming up in a few weeks! It looks like there is going to be plenty of Z scale to see with quite the selection of Z scale layout and modules on hand. The show opens on Friday July 18th. Conventions have it to themselves in the morning of the 18th. It is open to the public in the afternoon.

      I am going to be in the AZL booth. It is booth 112. AZL is promising to announce new body styles of rolling stock and possibly a locomotive. Plus we have LOTS of new items to show off. These will be items that will be released over the coming months. Hans and Rob of AZL will be at the show as well.

      If anyone needs anything from the Ztrack stores, let me know. I can drop off at the NTS to save on the shipping.

      Additionally, if anyone is driving through Columbus on their way home on Monday, I will have the Ztrack offices open for visitors.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor for American Z Line
      Full Throttle & Rokuhan