Ernie Chudzik

  • Dave Mummery
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 20 1:06 PM
      It is with great sadness that I'm posting this to the group.
      Ernie Chudzik has entered the final hours of his stay with us. He fought long and hard with Pancreatic cancer; he won some battles but eventual the cancer has won the war.
      Many of you know him from Facebook, he was not a member of this forum.
      Ernie was a great friend, a kick ass model railroader who did it in Z exclusively.
      You could always count on him to call it as he saw it. His modeling was nothing short of specular.
      He was a great friend, a big goof ball and will be missed greatly.
      He leaves behind a sister, girl friend and many friends.

      Dave Mummery

    • BAZ
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 20 3:05 PM
        Sad to hear. But now he will be able to Engineer any train he wants.

        Any pix of his fine work?

        Jeff
        SF Bay Area Z

        Sent 'from the road'

        On Jun 20, 2014, at 1:06 PM, "Dave Mummery d_mummery@... [z_scale]" <z_scale@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        It is with great sadness that I'm posting this to the group.
        Ernie Chudzik has entered the final hours of his stay with us. He fought long and hard with Pancreatic cancer; he won some battles but eventual the cancer has won the war.
        Many of you know him from Facebook, he was not a member of this forum.
        Ernie was a great friend, a kick ass model railroader who did it in Z exclusively.
        You could always count on him to call it as he saw it. His modeling was nothing short of specular.
        He was a great friend, a big goof ball and will be missed greatly.
        He leaves behind a sister, girl friend and many friends.

        Dave Mummery

      • Stefano Rocca
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 20 10:29 PM

          Very sad knowning that! My deepest condolances to all his family. God bless him and all them.

          Best regards
          Stefano Rocca

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 22 10:18 AM
              Oh no. I am so sorry to hear this. Ernie and I had corresponded quite a bit. We had been collecting photos for an article in Ztrack. I will make sure to publish a series of them to honor is work.

              Dave thanks for letting us know.

              Rob

              On Jun 20, 2014, at 6:05 PM, BAZ sjbazman49@... [z_scale] <z_scale@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

[...]

              Ztrack Magazine Ltd.