Micro structure hoppers

  • Edward Scullin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2014
      Does any body have any of the MS hopper kit available?
      Ed Scullin
      Roanoke VA
    • Robert Kluz
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 14, 2014
        Ed I haven’t seen these in a long time. What a piece of Z scale history!

        Rob

        On Jun 13, 2014, at 9:00 PM, Edward Scullin sculline@... [z_scale] <z_scale@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Does any body have any of the MS hopper kit available?
        Ed Scullin
        Roanoke VA

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        Distributor for American Z Line
        Full Throttle & Rokuhan
        Authorized MTL, InterMountain
        and Tenshodo dealer.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd
        Dublin OH 43016
        (614) 764-1703

      • Edward Scullin
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 14, 2014
          Yes it is a shame that good things disappear.
          It is a shame That somebody else didn't try to get the art work and keep them going.
          They were a fun kit and great runners.
          Ed S

          On Saturday, June 14, 2014 9:12 AM, "Robert Kluz ztrack@... [z_scale]" <z_scale@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Ed I haven’t seen these in a long time. What a piece of Z scale history!

          Rob

          On Jun 13, 2014, at 9:00 PM, Edward Scullin sculline@... [z_scale] <z_scale@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Does any body have any of the MS hopper kit available?
          Ed Scullin
          Roanoke VA

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          Distributor for American Z Line