  • bwickers@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25 5:42 AM

      Hi, Does anyone know when the next round of Intermountain cylindrical hoppers are coming out?  Seems I ordered them ages ago.

    • Rockwell
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26 7:00 AM

        Brian:  Last I heard was fall if they come at all.   IMR has advertised June, but salesman reports are later in the year.

        Thank you,

        Norman and Alyce Rockwell

        Norm's Train World
        401 E. Hughson / PO Box 635