Cross road signal.....

  • hmseyn
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2014

      Hello,

      Where could I purchase this......

      this is a great job, I was looking for this in Z since years....

      Thank you

      Henri

    • Chuck Gaskill
      Message 2 of 5 , May 22, 2014

        IF YOU FIND THE SOURCE PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS…CHUCK

        this is a great job, I was looking for this in Z since years....

        Thank you

        Henri

      • Don Avila
        Message 3 of 5 , May 22, 2014
          I'd like to buy some also.

          I think these were made by Michael Hilliard many years ago.  Unfortunately Michael passed away several years ago.

          ...don

          On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 12:49 PM, HSeynaeve@... [z_scale] <z_scale@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Hello,

          Where could I purchase this......

          this is a great job, I was looking for this in Z since years....

          Thank you

          Henri

        • kaiserwillieii0815
          Message 4 of 5 , May 23, 2014
            I have always wanted them too. I do know know why nobody else has tried to make them again. You can get Z  working crossing  signals from Rolf Rabst in Germany. He has 2 kinds of light controllers, one that fades on and off and the other that flashes. Rolfs Laedchen

          • themohican2003
            Message 5 of 5 , May 23, 2014
              Unfortunately these were manufactured by a member no longer living. Michael Hilliard made these on a pre-paid order basis and none can be found on the general market. Michael is truly missed.