3-bay hoppers

  • Malcolm Kent Cleaveland
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13 2:08 PM
      Folks,

        Good to see the return of 3-bay hoppers after PenZee quit on us.  But I saw somewhere that they do not have roller bearing trucks.  Don't think that's right, is it?

      CheerZ,
        -- Malcolm Z
      MCZ Models

    • garthah
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13 8:01 PM
        i would not expect 3 bay as built to have roller bearing trucks until much later in their life.

        regardz Garth
      • kaiserwillieii0815
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 14 4:01 AM
          If they were cars made after 66 then roller bearings, If they were old cars they could have had the solid bearing trucks up to the 90s.