January/February issue of Ztrack is in the mail!

  • Robert Kluz
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2014

      The January/February issue of Ztrack is now in the mail!

      In this issue, you will find articles on:

      Photo spread, Mike Velazuez's UP Layout
      Thomas' briefcase layout
      New mechanical reefers from MTL
      New German rolling stock from FR
      Improving the look of Rokuhan track
      Marklin's 2014 Insider Models
      New 40' container chassis available
      Zedex 2013 show report
      And so much more!

      We also have the new issue available for download as a PDF for those of you wanting an electronic copy.

      Not a subscriber? Then get started today!

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • Harald Freudenreich
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2014
        E-Mail Software 6.0  Folks!

        Z-scale "fishbelly hoppers" have not been produced for 6 years now. Our fishbelly hoppers we have produced
        before 2008 are very rare collector's items now.
        Now we have made a bunch of Western Maryland fishbelly hoppers with very unique paint schemes.

        http://fr-model.eshop.t-online.de/epages/Shop46559.sf/en_GB/?ViewObjectPath=%2FShops%2FShop46559%2FProducts%2F01.319.15

        This production batch includes 33 sets only!

        Harald

        --
        FREUDENREICH FEINWERKTECHNIK
        Harald Thom-Freudenreich
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2014
          These hoppers are beautiful and I’m always looking for WM items, but....the price!  A little much for my blood, I’m afraid.

          Jeff N