Fullerton Railroad Days

  • John D. Duino
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27, 2014
      I've been under the weather and haven't been able to deal with this until now, but here goes:

      Who all is interested in showing and/or attending Fullerton this year? First weekend in May. Also, what size of space.

      Let me know ASAP please!

      Sent from my iBrain
    • Don Fedjur
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 27, 2014
        I am "all-in".........looking forward to the Venue. I'll pitch a tent on your vast front lawn for the weekend. Maybe David will bring up the motor home and we could occupy the couldesac?

        Don

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 27, 2014
          I am in too, what is the size of space you can get?

          Henri

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 27, 2014
            Don, you're all in, but are there any modules involved?
            Henri, are you bringing the entire empire if space is available?

            Last year they gave us a rather odd-shaped piece, but we didn't nearly enough to fill it. We can probably get at least 30x30 if they set up the tents the same, perhaps more if we REALLY plan to bring it all.

            --
            John Duino
            jduino@...

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 27, 2014
              Modules will be my usual "T"............do we want to bring up the Yard? Only makes sense when we have the group coming. No point if the yard gets set up and the group is small or nobody wants to populate the yard. David L to chime in please.

              Don

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 27, 2014
                You can count on my 5 modules as usual. I suspect Dan's modules including an end would be used.
                I am not sure the "venue" is conducive to the BFY. Getting in and out is a real pain and remember this is a tent.
                Henri had previously indicated he wanted to limit his modules to what he can carry in the Lincoln. That would be similar to the PV event.
                After we get some commitments from the San Diego folks, perhaps we can then set the desired area.

                On Feb 27, 2014, at 5:24 PM, "John D. Duino" <jduino@...> wrote:

                I've been under the weather and haven't been able to deal with this until now, but here goes:

                Who all is interested in showing and/or attending Fullerton this year? First weekend in May. Also, what size of space.

                Let me know ASAP please!

                Sent from my iBrain

              • Jeff Thompson
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 28, 2014

                  Hi John –

                  I plan on being there.  I’ll even bring my lone module.  I think this is the first time in a few years that I’m actually in CA that weekend, so really looking forward to it!

                  Jeff T.