Viessmann Bausataz Bogenleuchte 6624

  • Stefano Rocca
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2014
      Good morning, dear Sirs,

      I have a lot of troubles making working the Viessmann Bausataz Bogenleuchte
      6624. I don't know the way to plug in the bulb and how I have to connect the
      brown wire. Can you send me a simple diagram?
      Thanks in advance

      Best reagards
      Stefano Rocca

    • roconnor30319
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2014
        The 6624 is a simple lamp, with yellow connected to the yellow terminal of the power supply and the brown to the brown terminal.  There is a resistor on the brown connection to drop the voltage to the bulb or LED.  If you are using the Märklin color coding system, all brown connections for lights and accessories are made to the gray terminal and the yellow to the yellow.  Märklin's Z-Scale power supply puts out 10 volts AC for the accessories (yellow / gray) and 8 volts DC for track power (red / brown).  This is somewhat different from the traditional European color coding approach.  Hope this helps,

        RO'C
      • Stefano Rocca
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 26, 2014

          Thanks, dear Ro'c!
          My doubts are how to connect the yellow wire and the brown ones inside the body of the lamp. The hole is very little and I'm not able to fix both them inside. And  how may I connect both wires together.
          And anyway, yesss...I use them with the M♀rklin-Z Trafo.

          Best regards

          Stefano Rocca

        • Kevin Brady
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 26, 2014
            Hi all,
                     if it's brown it ground(-) and yellow is + The resistor is too reduce voltage to the LED.

            Best,Kev

            --
            Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service
          • Stefano Rocca