4Sale NN3 conversion kit incl loco

  • tom_berry_8130
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2014
      I am an n scaler and had always thought I would include a portion of my layout for NN3.  So I bought a RLM conversion kit to build a C-16.  I also bought a Marklin 8896 for the drive train.  All the parts I received from RLW as well as the never-been-out-of-the-box Marklin have sat on my project shelf for 20 years.  Ugh-how embarrassing.  I have recently retired and my new layout is much smaller than previously so there is no place for a NN3 locomotive or train.  I would like to get this kit to a good home.  Everything is in the box that came - including color photographs of the completed kit.  I have about $270.00 invested based on receipts and would like to get $200 plus shipping.  If you are interested please email me.  Thanks for looking.  I wish I could have built it but after 20 years it is not happening.  Tom