***SALE***Go Team USA!***SALE***

  • hobbycraftsnmore
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2014

      To show our support for Team USA, we are offering FREE shipping on order over $25.00 in the United States for the duration of the 2014 Winter Olympics.

      Follow us on Facebook for daily updates on your favorite Olympic Sports & Althletes!!!

      GO TEAM USA!!!

      ---Kevin & Bonnie
      Hobby Crafts N More

    • Alan Cox
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2014
        On 07 Feb 2014 14:20:13 -0800
        <hobbycraftsnmore@...> wrote:

        > To show our support for Team USA, we are offering FREE shipping on order over $25.00 in the United States for the duration of the 2014 Winter Olympics.

        Please stop spamming this list