troubles with Trafo

  • Stefano Rocca
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 26, 2014
      Dear Märklin friends,

      I need to ask you an advice! Well, in my Z-Layout I'm using now an old Trafo
      6711 and as Feeder Track I'm using the New 8590 (the red cable, wiewing it
      in front is on its right). so it is now the red cable connected to B and the
      brown to the O, but when I turn the speed control to the left the Loco goes
      to the right, and the opposite to the right. I'm realizing it only now,
      after several monthes using my layout. I have 3 signals too on it and I
      suppose I've connected them in the right way because they are working
      properly. So do you have any suggestion to give me? Which am I wrong with?
      thanks in adavance and best regards

      Prof. Stefano Rocca
    • Kevin Brady
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 27, 2014
        Hi Stefano,all,
                             Try reversing the wires.

        Best,Kev

        --
        Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service
      • PE1RDW
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 27, 2014
          On 27-01-14 22:04, Kevin Brady wrote:
          Hi Stefano,all,
                               Try reversing the wires.

          Best,Kev

          Just keep track of the polarisation when using overhead wire or you might end up with stalling trains when reversing direction.

          Andre
        • Stefano Rocca
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 27, 2014
            Dear Kev,

            Thank you so much! I've supposed to do that, yesss, but, listen, doesn't matter if at moment I have all my signals and all my isolated tracks on station area set up with the B plug on? It will mean that everything I need to switch will be workin on the O wiring. Is it possible at all?

            Best regards
            Stefano

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 27, 2014

              Dear Andre,

              Thank you so much for you answering! I've settled eveytrhing write with the polarisation and I know on wich side of the tracks are the B wiring and where is the B one!  So do you suggest to leave the wirings as they are at the minute?.

              Best regards
              Stefano