Ztrack Resale Update - MTL GP35s and Rokuhan

  • Robert Kluz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2014
      Ztrack Resale has just received a collection that is mostly Micro-Trains and AZL products. It has quite a few MTL GP35s, as well as GP9s and SD40-2s. Plus a few are beautifully weathered!

      The collection also includes a good selection of Rokuhan track that is new in the box. We have some great deals on these items!

      Check out our selection of over 2,300 available items by visiting the Ztrack Resale site. More items are coming in daily so check back often to see all of the new inventory.

      Ztrack Magazine subscribers, don't forget to use your voucher code to save on shipping!

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan