Awesome ad in Model Railroader

  • vincentgoudreault
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2014
      For those who have not seen it yet, there is a totally awesome AZL full page ad in February's Model Railroader, on page 25, showing locos and cars, allowing anyone to appreciate the level of details and variety of what is now available.

      If anyone does not take Z scale seriously after that, I don't know what will.

      CBVG

    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2014
        Yes, this ad has been shown for a while in MR... At least 2 or 3 samples since last summer.
        Dom

        For those who have not seen it yet, there is a totally awesome AZL full page ad in February's Model Railroader, on page 25, showing locos and cars, allowing anyone to appreciate the level of details and variety of what is now available.

        If anyone does not take Z scale seriously after that, I don't know what will.

        CBVG

      • Joop Grutter
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 21, 2014
          Just ende MR last august :-(