Lansing Train Show This Sunday 1/12/14

  • George Dines
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2014
      Train Enthusiasts!

       Escape the cold outside by getting steamed up for Michigan’s largest model train show and sale. The huge Lansing Train Show and Sale will be held at the Michigan State University Pavilion on Sunday, January 12 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
      If you have attended our show in the past then you know how great a show this is:

      - Largest Train Show in Michigan
      - Live NMRA demonstrations of layout techniques
      - Presentations by the Steam Railroading Institute on Pere Marquette 1225
      - Visiting layouts from Z to G scales including traction (trolleys)
      - Adults $6, under 12 and scouts in uniform FREE
      - Free Parking
      - Free Shuttle Bus service for overflow parking

      Bring the kids (or grandkids) for a great family event.

      We hope to see you there.
    • Uwe Liermann
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2014
        Hello George,

        even if I can't join the fun in person...
        ...way to far to travel from Germany...
        I just received some pictures from the show.

        Since my son is currently staying in Grand Ledge, MI for his exchange
        year I forwarded your message to him. Just no he's visiting the train
        show.

        Thank you for the head up.

        Uwe