Marklin Layout and Catalogs FS

  • sea.struck
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2013
      I'm downsizing my library and have the following books for sale, $25 includes shipping, negotiable, ship to USA only.  Please contact me off list.  All are used, good condition, layout book is nice reference manual, has a couple of dimensional markups.

      0296       Track Layout Book

      Presentation Book 2008/09 (All Scales)

      Mini-Club Catalog/Flyer 1981

      Mini-Club Catalog/Flyer 1983

      Mini-Club Catalog 1986/87

      Mini-Club Catalog 1988/90

      Mini-Club American Supplement 1985

      Conrad Struckman

      ckstruckman@...

    • cgpiper
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2014

        I apologize to the list but I lost Conrad's email address.

        Conrad, would you email me offline when you get the chance?  Thanks.

        Bill

        cgpiper at yahoo dot com

      • cgpiper
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2014

          My apologies to the group:

          I need Conrad Struckman to contact me regarding these books. He sent them to me but I can't find his address or email address for payment. Conrad, please hit me up offline at cgpiper at yahoo dot com.

          Thanks!

          Bill Tubbs