Fw: A GERMAN WONDERLAND - AMAZING.

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21 9:42 AM
      look at this video. amazing is too less a word to describe it. A word to you out there, the Kalmbach ( no I am not trying to seel their mags) Model Railroader magazine due out the end of this month early next month,Dec 2013/Jan 2014 will have another article on "Modelrailroading"Rod (Rod Stewart, of Maggie May fame)s' large HO layout in his house in Beverly Hills. It is amazing to think he has done most of it by himself. If you aren't a subscriber to this model railroding mag then get a copy from your local hobbyshop,WallyWorld as in WalMart, or order from Kalmbach publishing. Again I am onlypushing Rods' layout not the magazine. Lee Barry,CEO L"Z"PMRR

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 21 2:00 PM
        Hi Lee,all,
                       Rod was here,......

        http://www.salemnews.com/local/x602337277/Rod-Stewart-takes-in-city-s-Downtown-Train

        Kev

        --
        Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service
      • Uwe Liermann
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 22 4:15 AM
          Hello all,

          I totally agree in this:

          > look at this video. amazing is too less a word to describe it.

          But I would like to correct some of the statements made in the original
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 23 8:23 AM

            “...and I will be at the Miniatur Wunderland again in a few days, as I
            do each year as a start of the year for me an my son. Fortunately it
            is just about 40 minutes by car and subway away... ;-)

            GreetingZ

            Uwe”

            I’m so jealous!!!!!!

          • Uwe Liermann
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 23 9:34 AM
              Hello Jeff,

              > I’m so jealous!!!!!!

              hat I love most are their humor in about each and everything. Or do
              you know how those yellow lines on the apron of an airport ends?

              http://www.famliermann.de/z-scale/Endoftheline.JPG

              or where is Santa?

              http://www.famliermann.de/z-scale/Santawaiting.JPG

              Merry xmas