Replacement Lights for older stock Marklin

  • nsetteducato
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2013
      Recently purchased a great set (#8113) that includes a BR140 e-lok.  I need to replace the two lights.  Any suggestions on the best sources for these items?  Thanks.

      Nick
    • Kevin Brady
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 2013
        Hi Nick,all,
                       Well,you can search eBay or email dealers of M Z-scale if they have them.Or,.....macro LED's :-)

        Kev

        --
        Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service
      • BAZ
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2013
          Possibly LED's from HTML? See ZtrackCenter > Electronics > HTM

          Jeff

          Sent 'from the road'

          On Dec 14, 2013, at 8:44 AM, Kevin Brady <kbvrod@...> wrote:

          Hi Nick,all,
                         Well,you can search eBay or email dealers of M Z-scale if they have them.Or,.....macro LED's :-)

          Kev

          On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 8:01 AM, <nsetteducato@...> wrote:

          Recently purchased a great set (#8113) that includes a BR140 e-lok.  I need to replace the two lights.  Any suggestions on the best sources for these items?  Thanks.

          Nick

          --
          Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service

        • Robert Kluz
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 14, 2013
            Nick,

            Take a look at the HTM replacement lights from HTM:

            Rob

            On Dec 14, 2013, at 8:01 AM, <nsetteducato@...> wrote:

            Recently purchased a great set (#8113) that includes a BR140 e-lok.  I need to replace the two lights.  Any suggestions on the best sources for these items?  Thanks.

            Nick

            Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
            Distributor American Z Line
            Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan