Aspen PS-4

  • yenko_stinger65
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2013

      Hi all I just got the long awaited word on these. They are making only 25 and all are RTR. I have 4 on the way and two are already sold so if you want one let me know

      and will hold one  for you. I can get more unless Aspen in Germany sells out.

       List is price is 1587 delivered in the US

       Know it is high but will be one of 25 only and I don't think Westmodel will be doing many more engines of any type and no more kits.

      thanks

      rich

      www.rslaserkits.com