Ztrack Resale Update

  • Robert Kluz
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2013
      We have been very busy since September! Since then, we have entered over 860 items into Ztrack Resale. As of right now, we have over 2,500 products in stock and ready to ship!

      If you have not been by Resale lately, stop by and take a look at all of the offerings. We have more track offerings, assembled kits, Marklin collector cars and Micro-Trains items. Marklin fans, look for the NIB (New In Box) items listed. These are coming in from a hobby shop that is closing. Many of these are very recent releases and all are brand new!

      With over 1.4 million page views, Ztrack Resale is the place for new and used Z scale.

      Remember to check your new issue of Ztrack Magazine for a discount code to save $2.50 off of shipping!

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • Lee Barry
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2013
        Rob, checking in the Z resale sit I saw 2 D51 Tenshado Mikados, what is the difference between the 81101 & the 81103 engines and are they the same as came with my set that I dropped. I don't need the box and all of the little plastic parts, I can put it in my box. Hell I don't know where the plastic parts go anywhere and I caouldn't see them to put them on. Are these something that you have yourself. I know you said you are having some more D51's coming in but if the 81101 will "fill my bill" I'll take it if you add it to my "nat'l debt". Hopefully in the next 3 weeks I should be able to square away with you on most of what you are holding for me. If not all then a good part of it. Lee

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2014
          Fall is here folks! I am sorry to say it. We have been busy over the summer adding new items to Ztrack Resale. We do have some very special products that we just listed. These include two rare Micro-Trains 2-6-0 Moguls, a AZL AC12 Pacific Fruit Express set, and an AZL USRA light Mikado for Southern (these are sold out at dealers). We have also added a number of cars, accessories and scenery materials plus many more odds and ends.

          Of course we are aren’t done and have more items to list in the coming weeks. But if you have not stopped by Resale for a while, then I encourage you to do so. We have over 2,300 items in stock and ready to ship! As always, all items are guaranteed.

          Also check out the specials! UPS pup trailers and customer painted Pennzee hoppers!

          Rob

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          Distributor for American Z Line
          Full Throttle & Rokuhan