September/October issue of Ztrack Arriving Now!

  • Robert Kluz
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2013
      The September/October issue of Ztrack is in the mail and arriving in mailboxes around the globe! In this issue, you will find articles on the following:

      Sbiroli's Lipendorf layout
      How to - AZL Centerbeam Lumber Loads
      Integrating Rokuhan components
      Transformers… yes it matters
      Last of the AZL heavyweights released
      Huet unveils new locomotives
      A shelter from the storm
      Miniatures from Eric offers parts line
      Newsline
      And so much more!

      Look inside your new issue of Ztrack for a special savings voucher code! This code will save you $2.50 on shipping from orders placed on our Ztrack Center, Ztrack Resale and Z Scale Track websites! Use this code once a month and you will almost save the cost of the subscription!

      Not a subscriber? Then get started today!

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • Robert Kluz
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2013
        Update!

        A few folks have contacted us about finding the art for the lumber loads. You can find the link to the PDF here:

        We have added the discount coupon to the Ztrack.com site so folks can take advantage of it when purchasing the Full Throttle XXX Moonshine sets. As a reminder, these sets are ONLY available to Ztrack Magazine subscribers. They are almost sold out! Subscribers can order them at:

        Finally some subscribers still have not received their issues. They did start arriving in mailboxes late last week. We expect the remainder to arrive this upcoming week.

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        Distributor American Z Line
        Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan