Re: Introduction - We welcome your ?

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2000
      Hi Ron,

      Welcome to the list. Your intro has been added to the "Who Are We" file on
      Z_Scale on Onelist.com

      You can check it out and bookmark it for your friends and family!

      Our list has 101 members who have 500 years of combined experience with Z
      assuming that each of us has an average of 5 years in the hobby. Who knows
      maybe our average is more like 10 years. Obviously the maximum number of
      years experience with Z maxes out at 26 or is it 27 with the introduction of
      the scale by Marklin. (I expect to be corrected as to the date of
      introduction). Stay tuned for a survey!

      Our archive section can only get richer if the members ask questions that
      our 500+ years of experience can respond to. Only rarely do one or two of
      our members spontaneously reveal their knowledge to the world. They have to
      be nudged.

      So Ron, nudge away. I look forward to your questions.

      Jeffrey MacHan
      Val Ease Central