Guess who's back !!

  • baloo714
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2013

      Hi everybody,
      My new wife, Karen, and I have returned from our extended honeymoon.

      For many reasons, we have decided to re-open our business (so much for my retirement) and have even been working on some new projects.
      Karen's going to jump in and help me with production.

      Our N and Z Scale kits will be available through my previous dealers, the famous auction site (selected items) and my new web site:
      trainsbyrandybrown.com

      As always, new product ideas are welcome.

      I am happy to be back,
      Randy Brown

    • Lindley Ruddick
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 2013
        And we are glad to have you back!
        Lindley Ruddick

        Sent from Lindley Ruddick's iPhone

        On Oct 11, 2013, at 8:37 PM, <asmtrains@...> wrote:

        Hi everybody,
        My new wife, Karen, and I have returned from our extended honeymoon.

        For many reasons, we have decided to re-open our business (so much for my retirement) and have even been working on some new projects.
        Karen's going to jump in and help me with production.

        Our N and Z Scale kits will be available through my previous dealers, the famous auction site (selected items) and my new web site:
        trainsbyrandybrown.com

        As always, new product ideas are welcome.

        I am happy to be back,
        Randy Brown

      • BAZ
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 12, 2013
          Awesome! And Congrats ;)

          Jeff

          Sent 'from the road'

          On Oct 11, 2013, at 8:37 PM, <asmtrains@...> wrote:

          Hi everybody,
          My new wife, Karen, and I have returned from our extended honeymoon.

          For many reasons, we have decided to re-open our business (so much for my retirement) and have even been working on some new projects.
          Karen's going to jump in and help me with production.

          Our N and Z Scale kits will be available through my previous dealers, the famous auction site (selected items) and my new web site:
          trainsbyrandybrown.com

          As always, new product ideas are welcome.

          I am happy to be back,
          Randy Brown

        • Lee Barry
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 12, 2013
            glad to have you back, don't thinnk if my wife was to die, I am retired 66 yrs old and she has a few years to go, 60 yrs. old I'd trade my retirement to get married again, but who knows, never say never !!! Lee Barry CEO L"Z"PMRR

            My new wife, Karen, and I have returned from our extended honeymoon.
            For many reasons, we have decided to re-open our business (so much for my retirement) and have even been working on some new projects.
            Karen&apos;s going to jump in and help me with production.
            Our N and Z Scale kits will be available through my previous dealers, the famous auction site (selected items) and my new web site:
            trainsbyrandybrown.com
            As always, new product ideas are welcome.
            I am happy to be back,
            Randy Brown
          • Malcolm Kent Cleaveland
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 13, 2013
              Randy,

                Welcome back to you and your new bride.  Wishing you both much happiness.  Live long and prosper.

              CheerZ,
                -- Malcolm Z